วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 3 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

Waterproof Digital Camera Canon D10 Honest Review

Hearing so many great details about the Canon D10, I was immediately convinced to buy for me. I usually go climbing on weekends and need a reliable camera that would be based on the change in that weather often in the mountains is to stand. When I read on one of the reviews that they take sharp images at different weather conditions, I did not hesitate to get one. Looking at their photos online, see the Canon D10 portable enough for any adventure, and the price is perfect for a good cameraCanon.

As a Canon user I'm pretty happy with the quality. After the decision to a D10 for me, I ran immediately to a local store near my place and bought. It even comes with accessories such as shoulder, neck and carabineer belt. I was also very pleased that Canon D10 has a waterproof function. After the purchase, I can not wait to try it. So when I got home, I came a hurry, it was unboxed and impressed with his athletic shape. I say it is sporty, because true to the CanonPowershot D10 review I've read, it is cumbersome to be called as fashionable.

To prove the quality of this digital camera, I can not wait until the weekend. The Canon EOS D10 review, I have read is true. I look crisp and bright images with less noise at higher ISO, like any other Canon camera has. If you are a user of the Canon camera, the functions applied in this model as well as the shockproof and waterproof function. Now that I am the Canon EOS D10,I will never again make the mountains and changing weather worries again worried when I take my camera because of uneven terrain mountain's drop. The lens can be detected, but it has a scratch-proof glass shield, so the missing lens cover is no big deal.

I have also tried to take photos underwater and it really works. At first I was skeptical, fearing ruined by the water, but I finally was brave enough to try it. The pictures are taken by him in spite of the underwater light, and theColors are very realistic.

If you are newly in the use of a Canon camera, you will not be having a hard time taking good photos with numerous scene modes that you can easily set to take the photographs for the right scene. To change this scene modes include night exposure, pan, programmable mode, portrait, sunset, beach, fireworks, aquarium, Underwater, Snow, Indoor, Kids & Pets, Foliage, slow shutter speed, color accent and color. In Auto mode is also available, with the cameraautomatically detects your current state. Canon digital camera also has a feature that allows you to take pictures only an inch or two of the issues and looks to still perfectly fine to be .. All in all, I love my new Canon EOS D10 digital camera.



Kelly is a freelance writer for several niches on the Internet. Http://www.mitub.com your website is more than ratings. To find more information on the Canon EOS D10 waterproof camera, can be found here: CanonPowershot D10

Samsung LED HDTV Deals HDTVs Deals Panasonic VIERA HDTV

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น