วันศุกร์ที่ 11 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

Samsung LN52A860 52 Inch 1080p LCD HDTV

Samsung is often overlooked when you think the top rating of Electronics of many people, the Philips, Sony and Toshiba, before they would from a Samsung product, but with the high-definition products that they put up these days you can not the past because they Samsung great medium prices on top grade products.

Samsung has come up with are new to high definition television models date and they are very probably the beginning of the line when the product, price andoverall flexibility of these new TVs. The Samsung LN52A860 Ultra-thin 52 "1080p LCD HDTV with 120 Hz refresh rate is a great product price as well. I have a Samsung LN52A860 TV for 4 days was so far, and I can not say enough about positive things about them. The device was simple, and the degree of control you for the picture settings very depth.The blue TOC (Touch of Color) is only just noticeable, it really looks black / graphite gray very pleased if youtight.

The extra warranty of the Samsung LN52A860 (18 months instead of 12 months for the 850) is a nice perk.The good news is that the "halo effect" that some owners have fumbled on the 750 is non-existent on the Samsung LN52A860 .

I also love the spin-stand, because I did not wall mount the Samsung LN52A860 TV, although it is extremely thin. The picture shows is breathtaking, and there are so many functions and features that I just notgone through all of themyet.

Plugged in my HD cable box and the new Blu-ray player via HDMI and have all that worked so far. On the other hand, there is a delay when you use the small circle on the remote dial-up. Better to live only up, down, left or right instead of the dial turns around and waited for the TV Samsung LN52A860 respond.

I do not have surround sound yet, but the Samsung LN52A860 TV speakers are not so bad. Hard to rave about fake surround sound from tiny TV speakers, butthat is expected. I did not want a red or blue tv in my living room. With this vast technical, this is a great record, cheaper than Sony and highly valued. You will not be disappointed, I am so very happy with my purchase. Super thin and lightweight. This unit has a very small aperture around them for a very clean look.

Overall, I would recommend this LN52A860 Samsung 52 "1080p LCD HDTV without hesitation to anyone looking for a new 1080p LCD TVs. I am so impressedtv.



LG HDTV Deals

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น