วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 10 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

Sharp Aquos LC42D65U 42 Inch 1080p LCD HDTV Review

I bought this Sharp Aquos LC42D65U 42 inch 1080p LCD HDTV 2 weeks before Christmas, on a very strict budget. (My wife's money) I work in the audiovisual industry (commercial development and installation), and I was tired of working with things that are far beyond my budget. I have worked with the 52 "version, and it looked really great. The picture on the Sharp Aquos LC42D65U 42" is very sharp.

The inputs are sufficient. Also including RS232 and USB port for firmware updates.HDMI is the pussy. All inputs are in a very accessible places. Including the control of the TV buttons on the right side of the bezel. The "picture frame" bezel, rocks! I hate really need to reach a wide, shiny, distracting bezel, which very often on flat propanal is. This is a thin layer of hard lines. Very professional looking. Why not search a large TV, the quality of the image on the game?

Anyway, I was especially concerned that most of the other models were Aquos 120Hz. Blu-Rayand games were the priority in my final decision to buy, what to do. The standard for Blu-Ray is 1080p/24Hz. Your Totally Covered! Killer framerate! Great performance! Especially when an Aquos Blu-ray players in use. Oh, yes, I have already mentioned, the combination not only (is working on "Aquos Link"), but is also one of the cheapest 1080p Blu-Ray Combo $ 975.00 $ 200,00. I have what I wanted without having to regulate ". The absence of the 5th Star on my review, was for the sound. Kindastinks. Although not so bad, I would not recommend this to anyone. Most of all flat-panel speakers stink. I love this Sharp Aquos LC42D65U TV independently. I wold recommend it to anyone.

Sharp Aquos LC42D65U 42 inch 1080p LCD HDTV Feature

The AQUOS LC42D65U sets a new standard for large-screen flat panel TVs. With Full HD 1080p resolution and an elegant new design, it produces a breathtaking picture quality that is second to none. The LC42D65U utilizes Sharpproprietary Advanced Super View / Black TFT Panel with Spectral Contrast Engine, and offers high dynamic contrast ratio, 6 ms response time and wide viewing angles (176 H x 176? V). The LC42D65U is HDTV with built-in ATSC / QAM / NTSC tuners and include 5 HDMI? Inputs, compatible with 1080p signals and 2 HD 1080p component video inputs. The LC42D65U features a sleek piano black cabinet with subtle recessed light floor speakers. The included table stand easily removes for wall mountingApplications.



Car audio sale LED HDTV Deals

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น