วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 22 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Vizio VX32L 323 LCD HDTV Review

The Vizio 32 "LCD HDTV cost around $ 500 or so, depending on where you buy it. I bought from Sam's Club at around $ 520. I purchased the wallmount for it. This is my first HDTV LCD TVs, I have ever heard and I love it. He has two HDMI output connections as well as VGA output for connecting to your PC, or what did not catch. I offer these up to my PC via DVI connection and the quality is not so good as I thought it would be, but still very well connected. If youset the perfect resolution for this TV, it would look fine, especially with HDMI. The maximum resolution for the Vizio 32 "is 1366 x 768 resolution. The HDMI cables run about $ 100, which is why I do this until connected via HDMI.

At the moment I joined DishNetwork (Non-HD) to my TV. If you are far away the TV looks EXCELLENT. If you close if you see more of the pixels, but this is obviously not caused by DishNetwork HD and HDMI cable connected. Myopinion of this TV is that for the price you can not beat $ 500 for a 32 "Hi-Definition TV. The TV has the ability to remove the base so that mounthing on the wall. There are about 10 screws or so full MONTH of this TV on the wall. There was not much of a problem at all. Quite simple.

Here is a little more information about offers which outputs / inputs on the TV as well as size information:

RF input (F connector) for internal Tuner: 1

HDMI with HDCP:2

Analog Stereo Audio for HDMI Inputs: 1

Component YPbPr plus Stereo Audio: 2

Composite video: 2

S-Video plus Stereo Audio: 1

Computer RGB plus Stereo Audio: 1

Service Port: 1

Outputs

Analog audio output (RCA): 1

5.1 SPDIF Digital Optical Audio: 1

Headphone (stereo mini jack): 0

Carton Dimensions: 35 "W x 28" H x 14.2 "D

Net: 31.4 "W x 23.3" H x 10.4 "D

Without Stand: 31.4 "W x 22.1" H x 3.9 "D

Certifications: CSA, CSA-US FCC Class B, IC, BETS-7

I would recommend to the Vizio 32 "VX32L HDTV on one to buy a HD LCD TV.



Sony LED TV Deals Garmin Running GPS Deals Preview

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น